Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Chanukkah and an Justin update~



Best Ever Potato Latkes- Potato Pancakes Recipe~ 

Chanukkah begins on the evening of Dec 12th. I have made these and they are very good. I like mine with sour cream and applesauce. I also add a bit of dried onion to the mix before I cook them.

I cook mine Latkes in Coconut Oil~ Enjoy and remember God is Good and loves you...US very much!










One month ago today we were told Justin has cancer~ We are in Gods hands! 


WE have anew appointment date! Details below.


Dana Farber called and his new appointment is THURSDAY Dec. 7th at 8:15 a.m.
(we will have to leave at 4:30 a.m.....another item to offer up;)

A neat thing happened today.
 Justin works for L.L. Bean, he works in the Brunswick "Maine  Bean Boot" manufacturing building as a Training Supervisor. 
Today all the employees at Beans wore "blue for Justin".....
It make me tear up when I think of it.

O God, be gracious and bless us and let Your face shed its light upon us. So will Your ways be known upon earth and all nations learn Your saving help.
Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You!

Psalm 67


Justin was in less pain today and his temp was normal~yea!




+JMJ+ Pray for Justin!
~Tina


A "vintage train" ride. Enjoy the sounds of long ago, ( and yes, I did get soot on me). This is a coal powered steam train.