Thursday, January 11, 2018

Chemo day~ He had to have his port flushed yesterday, (sorry I am late with the update). His " loss of hair" has slowed down maybe he will be one of the cancer patient who do not loose all their hair?

He does need a hair cut but we are all waiting to see how his body reacts to the chemo.
Justin is incredibly tired. 
" I was able to walk to the mail box and around the house today".


GospelMK 1:40-45

"....A leper came to him and kneeling down begged him and said,
"If you wish, you can make me clean."
Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand,
touched the leper, and said to him, 
"I do will it. Be made clean....."

There are so many forms of leprosy in our lives today. 
The leprosy of indifference, the leprosy of envy, the leprosy of selfishness, and so many more. I ask God to show me the leprosy I need healing from, what about you?
He, JESUS, wants to heal every one of us and every part of our lives, especially you!

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!

Thank-you for taking time out of your day to read this blog.
I ask God to bless each one of you~
+JMJ+ Pray for us all!
~Tina

A "vintage train" ride. Enjoy the sounds of long ago, ( and yes, I did get soot on me). This is a coal powered steam train.