Monday, January 15, 2018

Hair cut~ Justin has been losing small amounts of hair daily, so he asked me to cut it for him. I had never done anything like this before.:)

He had wanted his 2 nephews to cut it, but because he can not be around sick people or children, (his white blood count was low, but not dangerously. Thank-you God). He thought it would be a good idea for me to cut it. Tim thought it would be a good idea to photograph the process, Justin was not pleased at first, as you can tell in the first photo.


Sorry about the glare...there is a wall of windows
 behind me.

Even though the curtains are some what pulled the glare
was still an issue for the photos.

He was trying not to smile, but he did. And he likes the cut.
When a person and family are struggling with cancer, moments of fun and merriment  are a gift from God and are to be enjoyed.....but really....isn't  it supposed to be that way
ALL the time? 
Help me Holy Spirit to remember this lesson and thank-you~
Blessings upon you all~
+JMJ+ Pray for us
~Tina~

A "vintage train" ride. Enjoy the sounds of long ago, ( and yes, I did get soot on me). This is a coal powered steam train.