Monday, January 15, 2018

Sacred Wonders~The Woods~ Tim and I went for a walk in the woods on our land in Unity Maine.

Even thought it was 9 degrees, the sunshine was great. It felt good to walk and see the beautiful gift of nature God has given us in this State of Maine, (and the days are getting longer, the sun stronger YEA!). 

This Bobcat has been seen  and photographed several times. He is a large cat, and looks very healthy. Note the day, time and temperature in these 2 photos.



3 Hours after the Bobcat here comes Tim and I. He want to check the camera's effectiveness. I think this camera is working great.
We have not had time to do this all winter. We were there for only a short time, but it was nice to get away. We went to Justin house afterwards~and I gave him his hair cut.
~Blessings
+JMJ+ Pray for us
~Tina

A "vintage train" ride. Enjoy the sounds of long ago, ( and yes, I did get soot on me). This is a coal powered steam train.