Friday, January 26, 2018

Justin seems to sleep all the time (and he does:). I have never seen a healthy young man decline so quickly in his energy level!

“For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” -Jeremiah 29:11

Justin was running a low temp for the past 2 days, but he has been vigilant in drinking lots of water, washing his hands, keeping away from "sick" people the temp has not developed into an issue. Thanks, as always, to God! 
Our daughter Jennifer was able to take a half day off from work and be with him during yesterdays chemo treatment. Today our son Jacob will be with Justin....and then 2 days off~Yea! 
Some more good news, (as a result of sleeping a lot?) he has gained weight~ 168 lb



A "vintage train" ride. Enjoy the sounds of long ago, ( and yes, I did get soot on me). This is a coal powered steam train.