Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cancer~CURED...........PRAISE BE TO GOD! It is official. When Justin was first had a diagnosis of cancer; We went from "un-known" "no known treatment", "STAGE 4", Justin had tumors throughout his body and lymph nodes.~Toxic chemicals were poured into his body as "chemotherapy", which at times I thought would damage him beyond repair....~ to LOTS AND LOTS OF PRAYER (shamelessly begging everyone to pray)~ to a diagnosis and treatment plan and now......... to this!!!!!

175 days since Justin first diagnosis of cancer, 25 weeks, 6 months...have gone by.
The following email was sent today. It is from the surgeon to Justin.

He is congratulating Justin and the oncology team on the "CURE"!
I have (rarely) believed that "cancer" and "cure" could be connected~
BUT OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!



VIEW PHOTO

SHARE THE GOOD NEWS! OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD~ 

JUSTIN HAS LIFE!

JUSTIN HAS A TOMORROW~ 
I am crying as I write this, the weight has been lifted, the fog is gone...please share with everyone....there is hope!





A "vintage train" ride. Enjoy the sounds of long ago, ( and yes, I did get soot on me). This is a coal powered steam train.